Slower than molasses!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Slower than molasses!
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:33:06 -0500
Wow! UPS pulls up to the house today and my daughter gets the door,
hands me a package. MMM, I'm not expecting anything. My girl asks if
she can open it, and hands me a dirty zip lock bag.
I stare at it for a minute, and realize what it is- a disk brake pad
hardware kit that I had ordered from Moss 2 YEARS AGO!!
Moss made good on the original loss long ago. But, UPS must have find
this under a rock some where and sent it.
If any one needs a "74 TR6 brake pad hardware kit, PayPal me $4 for
postage. The hardware is free, along with a good story.

Paul