Re: report on new redlines - EXCELLENT

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: report on new redlines - EXCELLENT
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
I've been singing the praises of Diamondbacks for quite some time now.  Since
nothing beats the look of redlines on a TR6 they're the perfect blend of modern
tire and original look.  They aren't sticky high performance treads but they
sure do beat the old standard 185 Michelen's.  Those things were scary
sometimes! I've now got over 20K on my six year old 205-70-15 Diamondback's and
except for a few sidewall cuts (my fault due to too low springs) they're still
in great shape.     Joe MeroneCF18928

>Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:20:28 -0400
>From: "Bob Fabie"
>Subject: Report On New Redlines - EXCELLENT

>Because of recent rains, this morning was the first opportunity I had to
>>drive the car with the new tires. WHAT A DIFFERENCE MODERN >TIRES CAN MAKE!
>It's like
>driving a different car. Excellent ride. No complaints. Very happy.

>Thanks again for all who helped point me in the right direction.

>Bob Fabie
>'75 TR6
>Fredericksburg, Va

=== message truncated ===