Re: Semi annual which insurance company etc.

To: bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Semi annual which insurance company etc.
From: StuCohen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:42:36 -0400
And here's my semi-annual response.  I'm completely sold on Hagerty Insurance
in Michigan.  They only do classics.  I just sent in my premium for the year a
couple weeks ago.  It was $170 for both my 1980 Spitfire and my 1965 Triumph
Bonneville motorcycle.  They're the only place I came across that does antique
motorcycles...at least antique British motorcycles!!!  If I had a Harley or
Indian I'd have had a load of choices.  Although that may have all changed
since Tony Blair's support for the war in Iraq...but I wouldn't want to be
trying to insure an old Mercedes or Citroen right now :-)  Anyway, the ANNUAL
premium on the Spit is less than half the SEMI-ANNUAL premium I was paying when
I was using Geico.  They're on the web at Hagerty.com.

Good luck.

Stuart