Re: wobbly wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wobbly wheels
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:09:51 -0400
Interesting.  Yes they are actual aluminum Minilites, made in England.
    Thanks for the tip on hub fitment, I'll check for that.  Although
the problem was detected on a balancing machine, so there may be more
than one problem....

--
Douglas Frank  DigitalWhoopsCompaqImeanHP Co.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,