Looking for a nice TR6 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h52D7Ctn007542

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a nice TR6 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h52D7Ctn007542
From: "Andy Taylor" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:02:44 -0400
Cc: <e2scottr@MSN.COM>
I'm mostly a lurker on the list, but have found most of my problems to be
shared by others and so adequately addressed by simply reading the e-mails each
morning. (This is the first thing I do, and one of my more enjoyable 'tasks' of
the day.) So, thanks for all the help.

I have a friend and neighbor whose interest in triumphs was piqued by my TR4.
He is now convinced that he needs a '75 or '76 TR6. He is looking for something
in good shape, and not requiring more than regular maintenance and perhaps a
little upgrade here or there. He would prefer a high quality restoration car.
(Also, he seems none too fond of Inca Yellow.)

If any of you have a lead on a car in the Boston area or the Northeast or the
not too distant South, please let him know. His e-mail is: e2scottr@msn.com

Thanks for all your help!
Andy Taylor
Boston
'62 TR4 CT16725LO

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain
confidential information including Protected Health Information (PHI)
that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or
designee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of any and all attachments to this transmission is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner. Thank you. Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for Aged and its
affiliates.