RE: Is there anywhere in the world...?

To: "'Michael Hargreave Mawson'" <OC@46thFoot.com>, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Is there anywhere in the world...?
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:51:06 -0400
Canada? Well perhaps not. In an attempt to fight gangs, we now have laws
that make it a crime to be a member of a criminal organisation. What
consitutes such an organisation is undefined. While I don't dispute the
goal, I have to question the means. This one seems to have tossed the
concept of freedom of association right out the window.

Mark Hooper
Montreal