RE: Installed Defective Cam. Need Advice On New One

To: "'Bob Fabie'" <RFabie@erols.com>, "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, "'francois wildi'" <fwildi@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Installed Defective Cam. Need Advice On New One
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:52:42 -0400
Well I have to say that the guys at BPNW are about the most proactive
merchants I've ever dealt with. I think you mentioned to them Bob, that I
had misinterpreted the specs on the cam's data sheet. I got a call at work
from them the same day. That's the second time they've called me to clear
things up. They are very concerned about their reputation and keeping
customers happy. Hope they take care of you Bob. I bet they will.

- Hugh