RE: TR5 on Ebay

To: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@attbi.com>, "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR5 on Ebay
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:20:26 -0500
I am fairly certain that is the same "TR5" that was previously advertised.
This is only the second "TR5" to come up in the last 3 1/2 years, same
color, same seller, and again, going from memory, same pictures.  I may be
able to check for sure when I get to the computer with my "master list" on
it.

Which brings up the obvious question, as this was shown to be converted
TR250 before, way doesn't the ad mention that this time?

kg