Grammer and Spelling Lesson

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grammer and Spelling Lesson
From: "Richard Crabbe" <rcrabbe@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:01:33 -0400
I must apologize to the group. I did not realize that by asking an important
question, to me anyway, that I would set of such a barrage and feel like I
was back in grade school with my teachers a lecture.
Yes I make spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes as I go through life but
that's life.
I try to use spell checker and grammar when I can but it doesn't always
work.
With a name like Crabbe I have heard them all.
Thanks for the spelling lesson all - now for the original question - does
anyone have some CONSTRUCTIVE ideas about the dash.

Spell checked with EI 6

Crabby