Re: TR6 front oil seal

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 front oil seal
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:03:42 +0100
Hi Jim
If I have understood your description correctly then you have them the wrong
way round as the purpose is to keep the grease in rather than stuff out!
The plain side should be facing outwards if my little askey pic works, the
lower bit of the picture should face out.  [__>            <__]

Hope this helps.

Graham.