Re: running lights - little lbc

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: running lights - little lbc
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:02:22 +0100
Hi Dean
I have all four of the lamps on my Saloon wired for dip and main (main is
normal) I know my lights are bright but I also know they don't dazzle the
oncoming traffic as they are properly aligned. I have been routinely flashed
by oncoming drivers, usually the dipstick with the fog lights still on! I
know they wish they hadn't flashed me once they have had 400 watts of main
beam back! Why do they just flash instead of thinking if they are being
dazzled?

Graham