Back on the list!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Back on the list!
From: Robert Blubaugh <rob_blubaugh@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, it is nice to be back on "the list."   The digest never did resume to my
netscape.net account and that account has been a pain in the tail with handling
of emails for some time.  Now I am in business with a new yahoo account and the
tales of woe and TRIUMPH with Triumphs are getting through once again.

Special thanks to Mark for his efforts to keep things working smoothly.  There
is not so much he can do when the service providers start messing around with
protocols and such.

Recovery from the open heart bypass procedure is going well.  Wish the repair
on the aft rocker arm bolt that snapped off down in the head was going better.
I am eager to get some road time with the TR2 before all of the summer is
history.

Rob Blubaugh
Rensselaer, Indiana