tough assigment

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: tough assigment
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:55:15 -0400
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h7HIvKM9004073
Message text written by "Fred Thomas"
>Friday I had a phone call from a grade school class mate, he understood
that I
had some antique cars and he has one he bought brand new he wants to get
rid
of, been stored for over 20 years, he has no idea what or if anything is
wrong
with it, just wants to make sure it goes to a good home, I doubt it has any
value something called a 68 Mustang Convertible V-8 with auto & P/S, guess
will go have a look, the price is sure right "FREE"    :)  :)  "FT"
<

I dunno, Fred, are you up to a charity case.  Better pass on it.  (and pass
it to me ;-D)

Dave