Re: ac

To: <Johnmowog@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ac
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:00:24 -0500
My Saturn was switched over to 134 but the dealer for 135 bucks US.  I don't
know what they did, but it works fine.  It could be that 1992 Saturn cars
were made for R12 but that the components were sized for the 134 they saw on
the horizon.  It's good enough to keep me cool in the sun on a day of 97
degrees temperature and a dewpoint of 75.

> As for EVER running it at less than full capacity.. trips through
> California's central valley in the summer make one wish for the famous
guitar volume
> control which went past "10" to "11" .

Ah.  Spinal Tap.

> "First the Jag, next the TR4!"  (I'm tempted...)

I'm not.  I have enough problems.  If I need climate control, I take the
Saturn.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com