Zippo weekend anyone?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Zippo weekend anyone?
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
Are any list members going to the Zippo vintage races at Watkins Glen this
weekend?  I'll be there beginning Thursday.

After 19 years of Triumph ownership and 18 years of marriage my wife and I are
camping together for the first time - so why not do it with a TR6?  Could be
VERY interesting.  We practiced putting up the new tent in the back yard
yesterday and that went ok so what could go wrong?

Joe Merone
CF18928