Re: TR3

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: TR3
From: hansenc@zianet.com
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 15:10:53 -0600
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Has anyone tried to machine the wheels to accept a conical wheelnut?  I'd
consider it, since its such a pain to get the wheel lined up just right, and
I had to buy two sets of lug nuts to get at least 16 that had the correct
shank diameter.

Is there a good reason not to try to fit a conical lugnut?

Cliff