RE: msn, non lbc

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: msn, non lbc
From: JMcmahon@ICTGROUP.COM
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:35:23 -0400
I do not seem to be able to access anything that has to do with msn.com or
hotmail.
once last nite my computer said i was behind a fire wall preventing contact.
Whats up with this
thanks
al salvatore

You aren't the only one Al.

http://news.com.com/2100-1032-5070463.html?part=dht&tag=ntop

A glitch is preventing a significant number AOL Time Warner's Road Runner
customers from using the high-speed Internet service to connect to certain
Microsoft Web sites.
The problem, which cropped up Tuesday morning, is ongoing and prevents
customers from accessing a number of Microsoft sites including Hotmail
e-mail and the MSN portal, according to a Road Runner representative and
reports from readers.

"A portion of our customers are having trouble reaching Hotmail and MSN,"
the Road Runner representative said. Customers told CNET News.com that they
were unable to access news site MSNBC, authentication service Passport and
small business information site bCentral.