Re: Repainting Recommendations

Subject: Re: Repainting Recommendations
From: "Mo and Dave MacKay" <m.d.mackay@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:19:08 -0400
Hi Mike:

You might want to ask around at the next Toronto Triumph Club
meeting, and at British Car Day (Sept. 21) at Bronte Creek Park.
If you're not a TTC member, you'll want to join --- it's a great
organization.

A number of TTC members have used Kerr's Auto Body and Repairs
in Mississauga. I'm happy with the body work and paint job that they
did on my TR3A.

The owner and his son have just finished restoring a TR6 for the son,
 so they know what to do.

Nice people and highly recommended.

Regards,

Dave MacKay