TR4A/TR6 handbrake measurement

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A/TR6 handbrake measurement
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:07:27 -0400
Listers,

I'm converting my TR4 to a TR4A handbrake configuration - safer location
for the brake handle.  Would someone pls measure the distance from the back
of the handbrake bracket to the front of the rear seat panel where the
cables exit the body?  I had some pix of a TR6 installation, but a computer
crash ate the pix.  Maybe there's something to be said for film after all. :-\

Tnx

Jim

--
Jim