RE: centre panel trim

To: "'Lou Metelko'" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>, List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: centre panel trim
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:22:27 +0200
Agree 100 % Lou. However I don't understand why Triumph didn't make the
whole dash in wood. Would surely look nice me thinks. Touch of luxury.
Especially with a wood rim steering wheel.

Kind regards.
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

'56 TR 3 . '64 Spitfire 4 (Mk 1) . '67 GT 6 (Mk 1) .

" Triumphs are meant to be driven .... keep them on the road "