Re: Car Sold! And Adios! No More LBC's...

To: Brian N <brian@beachcitygas.com>
Subject: Re: Car Sold! And Adios! No More LBC's...
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:10:34 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I hate to tell you, your chances of returning are
pretty good - so don't sell your tools or books. It's
a disease that goes right to the marrow, I've quit
several times, sometimes amicably sometimes
not...mostly not.  But I always come back.  I've been
off cigaretts for over ten years but the most I've
made it without an LBC is two - and that was dictated
more by funding than anything. But enjoy your time
off, see some sights, visit some friends because
before you know it you'll be back in the garage,
swearing Lucas up one side and down the other, and
those lovely mazak bolts, and that....

Have fun!
Steve
Still workin' on that old TR6 in Racine, WI