Original Low Mileage TR3A for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Original Low Mileage TR3A for sale
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:49:50 EDT
Hello List : Have a nice original Triumph TR3A for sale. Has only 13,000
original miles. This is the copy of my ad on VTR. Please call or e-mail for
pics
and info. Tel: 718-645-6338

    Very original, runs well,13,000 miles,original Dunlop whitewall tires
still on car! Needs clutch and brake hydraulics redone,some rust in front
fender
bottom and outer rockers.Floors and frame excellent. Tonneau, hoodstick cover,
top fine.Side curtains included. Instruments work.Much good here, gearbox
shifts smoothly, motor strong, high oil pressure, e-mail pics of everything.
$6900 to qualified buyer.Shipping arranged economically worldwide.

I'm buying an E-type coupe (LBC?) so I need to sell this beauty. Cantact me
off list if interested.
Thanks,Ray