Carpet Installation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpet Installation
From: Michael Godley <mgodley@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:51:28 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:45:02 EDT
From: JBoyle6981@aol.com

Hi, I just received my new carpet and underfelt kit from TRF and was laying
it out in my TR4A when I realized there were no instructions. I went back to
their catalogue and noticed they sell another kit for installation. My question
to the list is, has anyone used the kit, is it wirth it or should I just get
some trim adhesive? And what are the snaps and revits for, I can't find any on
the floor of the TR4A?

Thanks for any and all who reply.

Todd,

67TR4A
++++++++++++

Todd,

I have carpet along with install kit from TRF.  The kit has approx 16 male and
female snaps, 12 trim screws with cup washers, and the adhesive.  It also has
very basic instruction sheet with illustration for the location of snaps.  I
can fax it to you if you send a fax number.  FYI the snaps are used on the LH
and RH floor carpet (4 ea), Gearbox cover (4), and drive shaft cover (4).
Chances are the two snaps on the RH and LH bulkhead for the floor carpets are
still in place

Mike Godley
65 TR4A.....