TR4 - TR250 Hard top 'Stays' available

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 - TR250 Hard top 'Stays' available
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:17:06 -0400
Hi, I have emailed on this list with several people such
as Fred Thomas about a dilemna I had finding the hard top
stays for the hard center surrey section.  These are the
pieces (three of them) that are in the surrey top that the
fabric liner is attached to and holds it down from the
inside of the hard top.  Well, I was able to borrow an
original set of the stays and am in the process of getting
them manufactured.

There were several of us on this list with the same
problem and I would like to know if anyone would like to
order a set at the same time.  Talking with the machinist,
he will drop the price as the order number goes up.

Please email me if You are interested.

David Hammond
63 TR4
68 TR250