RE: check out this honda site. really.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: check out this honda site. really.
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:52:51 -0400
Ya I like that style instead of all these emails. And I get myself into
these big piles. I have been on the digest reading emails for the pass few
months ....I'm on a few list too. I have been reading these for the pass 7
hours or so. A few of my friends host forums like that on there pc's I have
one of my own dedicated to tr6's only...just no one goes on there :( I have
13 members..I should go check it out.
http://Triumphtr6.proboards18.com

This can be set up by team.net and cost nothing. Didn't cost me anything.

Steve R.
72' TR6 (project)
79' Spitfire
The Roadster Factory Member 01'
www.newenglandtriumphs.org
www.triumphtr6.net

This email was scanned with Norton Ant-Virus 2003