RE: Go to the source

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Go to the source
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:51:32 -0700
> Randall wrote :
> >Go right to the source, and ask the horse ... he'll give you the
> answer that
> >you'll endorse ...

J.C. Hassall replied :

> Good for you, but I think you missed your true calling.
>
> Listers, I propose we dub Randall  Poet Laureate of The Triumph List!

Err, for those of you that have better spent youths than I ... or more
recent ones ... that little ditty came from an old TV comedy series known as
Mr. Ed.  I really can't claim any credit, except perhaps for having an odd
memory for such things.

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/mr-ed.htm

Mr. Ed moved his lips and appeared to actually speak ... the effect was
achieved by smearing peanut butter on his teeth and filming his attempts to
lick it off.

Randall