Re The Source... Now random neuron's firing

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re The Source... Now random neuron's firing
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:19:36 -0400
Cc: ryoung@navcomtech.com, 105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h8HHQD3B010791
Message text written by ""
>   Don't sweat it... Kick of your Buster Brown's, take a Doan's, sit back
with a warm Ovaltine and a Swanson's TV dinner... You can watch What's My
Line until the Gary Moore show's on...
<

I think you've got me pegged a little bit older than I really am.  No
Buster Browns but I remember lusting after Red Ball High Tops and the
Turkey Pot Pies beat my mom's creamed chipped beaf on toast anyday.  But I
do have warm recollections on Kitty Carlyle and Nipsy Russel.

And "My Mother, The Car."

Dave