Strange Ebay Practice

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strange Ebay Practice
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:06:27 -0700
I've been selling and buying on EBay for the past three years, so I thought
I'd seen everything - until today.  There's a fellow on EBay with the
moniker "worldcarz".  He sells a variety of used Triumph items.  A couple of
days ago I saw an item of his and asked him a question about it (which he
promptly answered).  Anyway, today I went to bid on the item, only to find
out that he has blocked me from bidding on any of his items!  Apparently he
blocked me merely because I asked a question.  My feedback is impeccable and
I've never had any previous dealings with this guy.  To cap it off, the item
didn't even sell - not one bid.  Anybody ever heard of this practice, or is
this guy just a bit off?

Thanks,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA