Strange Ebay Practice/worldcarz

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strange Ebay Practice/worldcarz
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:52:33 -0700
Thanks for all the input on "worldcarz" and his odd EBay doings.  I was
thinking for a while that his actions were in response to something I
did/said, but your collective input has convinced me that it was probably
nothing that I did to cause his action/reaction.  The really scary thing is
that this guy supposedly races a TR in the southeast US.  For the sake of
the other racers on the track, I hope he's able to keep his temper in check
while racing.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6