Re: Dan Master's Book on Ebay

To: suhringtr36@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan Master's Book on Ebay
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:09:05 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/2003 10:48:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
suhringtr36@comcast.net writes:

> Well, Dan has finally made it.  His TR250-6 electrical book sold for
> $109.49
> on eBay.  Geez, he's still alive and the value of his book has gone through
> the roof!  ;-)  Hey Dan, when can we expect the TR3 -4A book (there are many
> of us anxiously waiting)?

Hmmm, Dan -- if you're "listening in" here -- you're really missing the boat.
I see by the following page <http://members.aol.com/danmas6/> that the book
is still readily available for $30 in the US. If you were to raise your prices
a bit, you could probably earn enough to afford to produce books for TR3-4A,
Spitfire, Herald, Vanguard Sportsman, Mayflower, Gloria Southen Cross, 10/20
and Super Seven.... ;-)

--Andy Mace