This is not my idea of fun

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h8OCjtF8010321
Subject: This is not my idea of fun
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:44:54 -0400
Message text written by "R. Ashford Little II"
>Update on the problem discovered in Bowling Green.  Ugh, could one bolt
cause more problems?

http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2/this_is_not_my_idea_of_fun.htm

This is therapy for me, so thanks for listening.
<

Consider yourself luck.  When I had a popping sound come from the front
suspension of my TR6 it was a cracked frame.  That combined with the bodged
trailing arm perch replacement by the PO prompted me to replace the frame.
Of course that meant rebuilding the suspension and new paint and since I
was doing that I'll just get new fenders and some better doors and a new
rear scuttle panel and...

Dave