Warning P.e.t.a. members should not read this.

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Warning P.e.t.a. members should not read this.
From: "Roger Helman" <rhelman@xmission.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:12:47 -0600 mgr4.xmission.com autolearn=no version=2.60
        When I went to turn the battery disconnect switch on so I could move my
TR6
That is when a neighbors cat bolted from my engine compartment to the back
of the garage.

I guess, I was making a lot of noise at this point, because my wife came
outside asking my what hell was going on.

She quickly figured out what I was up to and yelled at me to stop chasing
the neighbors cat with my graphite driver.

So, I asked her "which club should I have grabbed? The pitching wedge?"

>From her response this was not exactly what she wanted to hear, and the
$^%$^%$$^$ cat took the opportunity to escape while I was distracted.

I really hate cats but especially dislike cats around my car.

Last time a male cat got in my car, it sprayed the interior and it took a
very long time to get the smell out of the interior.

Roger