Re: what to do before starting 2-yr dormant GT6?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what to do before starting 2-yr dormant GT6?
From: "oliver" <oliver@connect.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:06:54 -0500
to be safe - boil out the gas tank and the radiator, flush all fluids, soak
the inside of the engine in that mystery oil for a couple of days, turning
the engine on a daily basis.   patience here is important.  resist the
temptation to "see if it will run."  at a minimum, clean out the carbs.
recommended - rebuild them.  after running the engine for a few hours (i'm
not recommending all at once), replace all the fluids again.

good luck!