Jack question?

To: tswrace@pacbell.net
Subject: Jack question?
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:19:57 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Tom,
My 60 TR3a has a receptacle for that hook. It is not really a hole in the
frame but rather a hole welded on to the frame. If you know what I mean.
Maybe not. Here is a picture of mine:

http://www.geocities.com/wallaces_21/rightsidebrakeline.html

I think you have the correct jack.
Regards,
Jim
TS81417L
====================
>Hi List,
>
>I have a 1960 TR3A.  I also have a screw type jack that is inserted
>through the floorboard to raise the car for changing flats.  This jack
>has been with the car for forty years that I know of.  Today I noticed
>that the part of the jack that catches the frame is a hook, a triangular
>shaped flange that points up toward the frame.  Where the jack fits in
>guides on the frame there is no corresponding recess for this hook to
>fit into.  Do I have the correct jack for a TR3A?  Thanks.
>- --
>         Best Regards,
>         Tom
---