color help

To: <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: color help
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb2@townisp.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:01:26 -0500 tests=HTML_30_40,HTML_MESSAGE, USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=no version=2.60 ns5.townisp.com
Cc: "Big Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Fred,

I'd call it a "warm" silver.  Sort of a semi-flat.
I use Duplicolor Truck & Van T229 Silver, available at any auto parts store.
(It's not necessarily "heat-resistant", but in my experience, it does not need
to be).  This paint matches what I see on original cars, and what I recall
from my summer job at a Triumph dealership in 1970.
The Duplicolor can has a nice adjustable spray valve on it, too.
Remember when we used to call them "spray bombs"?  Folks that still burn their
trash in the backyard barrel know what I mean.

Best Regards,
-Rick
1973 Triumph TR6 CF2570U