RE: TR3 Dash Covering

To: "Bob Annand" <bobannand@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Subject: RE: TR3 Dash Covering
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:46:41 -0500
Cc: "John Krause" <jktr250@comcast.net>, "Bob Krivenko" <trbob@comcast.net>, "Triumph Mail List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob:

Thanks for the advice and your experience.  I went back down to the garage
after sending the email and low and behold, there are two additional pieces
that I had overlooked.  One is clearly for the door and I am assuming the
other is for the center dash panel (although mine is as was original,
crinkled black, but even better with FT powder coating).  So, I am in good
shape (for now).  TA!

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6