trivia question

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: trivia question
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:44:17 -0500
Went out to start the "3" this a/m and the elec. F/P would not turn on, I have
a Dan Masters installed power block with everything fused and on relays,
changed the fuse, nothing, changed the relay, nothing, called Dan Masters at
home and explained the situation, Dan said remember the inertia cutoff switch
up under the dash in case you had a wreck or flipped over, "yes say I", and
Dan says "well push the button to reset it", don't you sometimes really feel
small on such things as this, I'm at the car and he's 600 miles away, it's
just not fair.  "FT"