Accident, paint match, insurance woes

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Accident, paint match, insurance woes
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:56:22 -0500
Once it's hit and they repaint there is always a good chance that it
won't match.Color matching is always a problem. You might just luck out
and get the paint matched but it is subjective. I say its warm gray and
you say its old silver.The old paint will fade no matter how much it was
waxed and polished. The only way to get a complete match is to repaint
the entire car. I know that the purists don't like it, I certainly don't
( I like all original paint but what choice do you have). Complete
match, complete paint job.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.