I'm didn't mean to do it

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm didn't mean to do it
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:16:36 -0500
I apologize for any comments that I may have made regarding the nice weather
we were experiencing down South around New Years.  I'm not sure what I said,
or even if I said it - it could have been Al down in FLA who did it - but
either way, I take it all back.  We weren't trying to brag, we didn't intend
to offend, and most of all, we want our warm weather back.  It's been mighty
cold and damp here for a long time (almost a week) and it's scheduled to
continue for the next 10 days.

I also discovered while driving the car back from an appointment with a
local LBC mechanic that I had also forgotten that I'd not repaired the
passenger window.  It is a wee bit cold when it's in the 30's and the window
won't roll up.  BUT if the warm weather were to return through some sort of
sacrifice to the weather gods, then maybe I can forget to repair it again
and just drive the car.

I also ask forgiveness from the Prince of Darkness and hope that the
alternator left at your alter will quench your desire for months to come.

Shivering in Atlanta,

R. Ashford Little II

 <http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2> "70 TR