Vitesse Exhaust Box and Seals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vitesse Exhaust Box and Seals
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:10:40 -0800 (PST)
I know this might be a bit of a wild card shot but it
never hurts to ask. Would anyone on the list have a
muffler (box) that TSSC sells part # BE196A NEW that
they would be willing to sell?( just hoping for a
little better price) that's all.
Also, I need to know what type of car uses the same
exhaust valve seals that can be used on the 2.0L
Triumph motor. I bought some 7/8 years ago. I was
thinking it was some type of Ford motor??
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Jim