Re: Brake Warning Light Connector i0ADCWom025093

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Warning Light Connector i0ADCWom025093
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:10:04 -0500
I'll bet when you hook up the PDVA the warning light will stay on, or when the
hand brake switch is hooked up the light will stay on even when the handle is
down. Someone tried to do a "quick fix" and disconnected the hand brake first
and the PDVA second until he got no warning light.

>>>Hi everybody,   Sometime in the distant past, the brake warning switch
on the PDVA was disconnectd.   The connector on the wiring harness has
either dried or shrunk to the point where it won't fit onto the
switch.   Anyone have a source for this connector or if anyone has that
part of the wiring harness laying about, I'd be happy to buy it.
        I also noticed the switch on the hand brake handle was
disconnected.  Can anyone hazard a guess why they would have been removed?
                                           Thanks for any help
John Mitchell   76TR6

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.