Clutch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch
From: Bill Watt II <wjw2@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:27:48 -0500 i0ANS2Cf012437
Hi Everyone,

        Well I've got all the machine work done on the crankshaft and block and
just about ready to start the
reassembly. I've been doing a lot of reading with regards to the clutch and
have come to the conclusion that I'm
probably going to put the original laycock pressure plate back in the car. I've
got a couple of questions.

        1. Does anyone stateside rebuild these pressure plates

        2. What clutch disk should i use and who sells just the disk.

        3. Does anyone stock the Gunst TO bearings

Thanks for all the this group does for all of us

Bill Watt
71 tr6