TR6 wiring harness

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 wiring harness
From: "Rob Christopher \(robc\)" <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:42:30 -0500
Hi everyone,

I'm contemplating refurbishing my wiring harness within the next couple
of weeks.  I want to place my order with British Wiring this week and am
looking for help from you.

Does anyone know offhand how much harness wrap I should order?  A roll
has 20m (a little more than 20 yards)

Does anyone know how many of each of those corrosion prone connectors I
need to order?  I won't bother trying to refurb any of the existing
ones, I just want to replace them all with new.  How many of the 2 wire
connectors will I need?  How many of the 4 way connectors?

What size bullet connectors will I need?  I'll get a handful of each
size to have them handy for when I need one.

Rob in Ottawa
74.5 TR6  CF28217UO (frame off resto, back on the road this year I hope)