Re: Tonneau Cover Needs Repair

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Cover Needs Repair
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:17:08 -0800
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe,

That would be a source... I was just hoping to get a specific
recommendation.   Many people could do such a repair, but how well they
take out the old stitching and lay down new stitching....  and choose a
quality zipper...   and so on... is going to vary....  etc.   Being in
Los Angeles, a garment capital of the world, a custom car capital of the
world, and in terms of your suggestion, with Marina Del Rey, Long Beach,
and the Pacific Ocean, etc., so close....  I'm definitely in a good part
of the country to find countless shops with the right equipment and
know-how.  Nevertheless, I'm hoping that I don't have to find the right
shop by trial and error!  I'd rather ship it or otherwise deliver it to
a guy that's done a lot of tonneau repairs and comes with a solid
recommendation.   And a guy that specializes in our cars?  All the better!
 --Justin