Re: Just a good day

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just a good day
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:36:47 -0500
Just to clarify, I'm another Terry (Terry Smith, the one who posted the
question about TR3 hardtops late last week, not the one who found the
hardtop in the e-mail below).

The word "Terry" derives from the Old Norse "Thor," god of Thunder, son of
Odin, master of the universe, heir apparent to...everything.

To avoid confusion, should I change my name on this list to Thor, or simply
Norse God?

:-)

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A (In pieces, but most clean, and more [the cam, bearings and other]
arrived from Ken Gillanders today.)

The guy didnt want the