TR4 gbx damper free to a good home

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 gbx damper free to a good home
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:52:57 -0500
Listers,

I have a vibration damper from a non-OD TR4 gearbox that's free to a good
home.  I'd hate to send it to the landfill, so I'm hoping that somewhere
out in List Land there's a TR4 non-OD gearbox lusting after the vibration
damper.  For those who don't know, it was a steel slug-sorta thing which
was strapped around and hung from the tail cone.  Apparently non-OD gbxs
had some vibration problems which resulted in broken stuff.  So the factory
hung this 5 pound or so slug off the tail end.  Gbxs with OD didn't need it
because of the additional OD mass.

Anyway, please, somebody give this thing a good home - I can't bring myself
to pitch something that somebody else might need.

Tnx

Jim

--
Jim