RE: TR3A floors and sill replacement

To: "Doug ..." <dougm1000@hotmail.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A floors and sill replacement
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:59:29 -0800
I have some inner sills and floor pans that I acquired from one of the
major US suppliers in the mid-1980s. My TR2 project has been dormant for
many years, but I recall that at least one of the sills had the mounting
bracket installed in the wrong location. You might investigate this as
a possibility. Don't assume that the replacement part is correct.