Rear wheel cylinders TR4, TR4A, TR250, TR5, TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear wheel cylinders TR4, TR4A, TR250, TR5, TR6
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:53:43 -0000
Hi Listers,

This is a shameless plug with PFI (Plenty of Finacial Interest) If you do
not like this sort of thing my apologies no offence intended.

A couple of years ago I bought a batch of rear brake wheel cylinders mainly
to secure some for my own use at the right price. They fit the range TR4
thru TR6. I also have one set of GT6/Spitfire type they are slightly
different.

Now two years on I intend to sell the remainder through eBay. Prior to this
if any listers are contemplating a rear brake overhaul then please contact
me.

Briefly, the cylinders are of A P Lockheed (Girling type) of British
manufacture. Sized at 0.70" which is standard.
They are boxed and are brand new not even shop soiled.
Included in the price of two cylinders is worldwide airmail shipping to your
door.

One pair of cylinders $60 shipping inc. Payment by cash or Paypal.

My TR4A restoration fund is sadly much depleted I need to turn these
cylinders back into money.

P F I

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O