Re: Rustfree? i0KD5QFG002058

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rustfree? i0KD5QFG002058
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:03:01 -0500
Dixie, thanks for the offer to buy your manual but I still have my Haynes and
my Bentleys that I bought way back in hmm 1980! from my 1976 TR7

TR7s' were certainly known as rot boxes at least here in UK.
Certainly by UK standards this one is pretty good.

There is some rust but it looks easily rectified. The advantage seems to be
that the car is very much in its original state and has not been bodged by
Mr. A. N. Other. (or DPO if you prefer).

I did notice that the steering lock was in pieces in one piccy so do not
expect any keys with it.

If the mileage is true, and it certainly could be, then it all depends on
price and of course how far away you live from Boston. The cost of
transportation must come into the equation.

If you buy it I do have a TR7 Haynes manual I was thinking of putting up for
sale on eBay, cheap!!

If Alvin does not want the manual please contact me off list if any member
is interested in buying it. N.B. UK edition.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.