RE: Nice "little Rust, super EZ fix" GT6

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Subject: RE: Nice "little Rust, super EZ fix" GT6
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:49:31 -0500
Cc: "Steven W. Reilly" <luckyone@sentex.ca>, "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net i0KDrFFG003612
Message text written by Mark Hooper
>Frankly the most evidently missing element here is a very large grain of
salt with which to take the ad, or failing that, a small dose of truth in
advertising. What a mess!
<

To be fair, it does look to be a pretty straight car.  The doors (as far as
I can tell) fit well.  It may be a good candidate for a complete ground up
restoration - especially if you can get it for $100 (well, OK, $186).

BTW I love the justification for the $86 transaction fees which include
"storage."  I guess that means preferential positioning in the muddy field.

Dave